This talisman reads 'Je Console' in French, which means 'I Comfort'. Anchors, which are used to keep vessels from going adrift in strong winds or currents, represent stability and peace of mind.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 1/2".